Access Statement General Details
– 1 mile to nearest bus stop, bus x 4 daily except Sunday.
– 3 miles to nearest shop.
– Holyhead (7 miles) to nearest railway and ferry terminal to Dublin.
– Owners live in adjacent property.
– Assistance can be given with luggage.
– Mobile phone reception varies.
– Due to our rural location wifi signal is slow and weak.
– Task lighting can be provided.
– All duvets are microfibre, all doubles are kingsize, pillows are 1 feather 1 microfibre per person.
– Car parking for The Front and Back Wings and The Loft B&B is through a gate – this is shut when the owners are out to prevent dogs from chasing their poultry – and onto an incline of slate chippings. Two cars maximum per Wing, one car for The Loft.
– There is a water tank, shallow pool and stream in the courtyard
– There is a 3 minute PIR light in this area.
The Loft B&B
– From the parking area – The Loft B&B is approached across lawn and up two uneven steps, barn style door (20″x73″) or fully opened (40″x73″). All doors (except shower room) have original hole and lift up latch to open.
– 3 minute PIR light above entrance.
– A flight of 10 quarry tiled steps (each 8″ high x 48″ wide) with hand rail on right, to landing. Ample natural light.
– All floors are wooden with coir mats or wool rugs.
– 1 step (7″ high) up to bedroom. Low door (29″x69″).
– Bedroom ceiling slopes (to 46″ at lowest) with 2 beams (77″ high) Limited access to both sides of bed. Free standing oil filled radiator. Ample natural light, roller blackout blind to opening sash window with original translucent glass.
– From landing 1 step down (7″ high) through low entrance door (36″x68″)
– Level and spacious kitchen / dining / living area with excellant natural light from 2 large roof windows and 2 original ground level half shuttered and half glazed windows. Ceiling slopes to 60″ at lowest with beam at 77″ high and A frame beam 45″ at lowest.
– Work surface, sink, hob 37″ high. Fridge and oven/grill under work surface.
– Wood burning stove and electric oil filled radiator. No central heating.
– Door to shower room (28″x77″) ample space and natural light from roof window. Electric shower in step-in cubical with bi-fold door (21″x66″), controls 44″ high, with WC and basin. Wall mounted electric convector heater with self control timer.